Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eid FOTD feat. Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation

I've been a bit too much in love with some foundations lately but most of all, it's Loreal Lumi Magique. It is one of those foundations that doesn't look out of this world when it first goes on. It looks light, dewy and radiant. My sister calls it 'beach makeup' because it almost looks invisible.

Give it a few minutes and bam, it looks amazing! It actually gets better as the day passes. What I love the most about it is how it dries to a satiny finish meaning no tacky feeling liquid sitting on the skin. My combination-dry-mental skin LOVES it. Does't break out, doesn't dry out. Loreal, I love you.



Regarding blending and application, it's not really that fussy at all. Blend it with your fingers, sponge or a brush. I love a flat top kabuki style brush for application. The shade I have in Lorea Lumi Magique (W3 Golden Linen) is something that's made me a happy bunny. I've never been happier with a foundation shade before. It's somewhere between NC25-30 and perfect for my currently pale yellow skin with olive undertones. 

The coverage of it is light-medium, definitely not buildable or for those who like full coverage foundations. I feel this beats Rimmel Wake Me Up and Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundations without a doubt. On me it lasts an entire working day and will not budge or fade. It wears off decently which acts like the icing on the cake. 

If you like light bases that don't feel heavy, even out skin moderately, set easily and look radiant, give this a go if you haven't yet. I personally like to get my coverage from concealers so such foundations are perfect for me. 



Rest of my face is made up of:
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Ginger' (You need this in your LIFE)
Sleek Contour Kit in Dark
Sleek Blush in 'Fenberry'
KIKO Sun Bronzing Blush
Miners Cosmetics Matte Factor 'Deep Red' (Must have!)
Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder
Sleek Eye Brow Kit
L'Oreal Liquid Eye Liner (It's a new one I don't remember the name of!)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow 'Toasted'
Pur Minerals Big Blink Mascara (Didn't like it. Makes my lashes invisible)

Hope everyone had a fantabulous Eid worldwide :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar