I channeled, once again, my homebody spirit last month, hence the few number of favorites. I guess when you start to age, you just become more and more attached to your home, especially your bed haha! Well, I did go to Hong Kong, but for the most part of August, I just stayed, worked, and chilled at home.
Won't hold you guys any longer-presenting my favorites for the month of August!
One of my lovely discoveries last month, and I think for this year as well. Super long- wearing blush with dainty, modern colors. Houndstooth is my favorite shade!
Silly me, I forgot to include this in my July Favorites list. I guess the reason why I love this is because it's my first- ever Dermalogica product, and it has impressed me right away. Lasting power is fantastic on oily skin, and it manages to stay comfortable even if I've been wearing it for more than 6 hours already.
Click READ MORE for the rest of my favorites!
0 Yorumlar