Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Layering with OPI's I Love the Holidays! glitter top coat

It's Wednesday so obviously it's time for another one of my glitter experiments :)

I added two coats of my ancient OPI I Love the Holidays! glitter topcoat my most recently posted mani, the lovely strawberry jelly polish from Eleanor.  ILTH was launched around a decade ago so it's an old black label polish.  This top coat is a clear polish with a generous dose of very fine warm pink glitter.  Pretty and sparkly but still lovely and smooth on the nail, this polish has an ethereal feel about it.  It's also very easy to remove as far as glitter polishes go too!  Apologies for the tipwear here...

Sun



Shade


Do you prefer to wear fine or chunky glitter polish?


That's it for tonight.

Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar