Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Tuesday in the Life Without Andy.

full5
full1
full4
full3
full2
full

Super excited to be parading my favourite hat on my fun little shoot with the Life Without Andy boys ('Tuesday with Margaret')! Despite the awful rain (and thus slightly drenched hair), I'm always a fan of Mitchy and Mitchy's photography - my brother catches me stalking their fun party photos more often than my recommended daily intake :p

So, be sure to check out the rest of the shots right HERE!

Some styling references for you:

1, 4 & 5: YesStyle.com Felt Wide-brim Hat - Somedays Lovin' Cropped Tank - Happy Twisted Bra Strap - EVIL TWIN Snake Rattle & Roll Flares from MarketHQ

2 & 6: YesStyle.com Felt Wide-brim Hat - Somedays Lovin' Batwing Knit - Supré Chiffon Maxi

3: Somedays Lovin' Batwing Knit - f.rau Scrunch-die Jeans

P.S. Make sure you enter the awesome La Dama giveaway right HERE!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar