Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in our Wedding Registry?


With a bit more than 9 months to go until we say our "I Do"'s (and today is our 7 year/4 month dating anniversary!), Cecilio and I have been vaguely envisioning our home. We actually started our registry in January and we are slowly adding more and more stuff. No, I would not put the link of our registry on our website nor would I post it on this blog,  but I just wanted to share with you guys a few things we have added (we have registered with Macy's and Bed Bath and Beyond). We our in our mid-late 20's and are still living at home, and I am actually ashamed to even admit that...but our justification is that we both graduated from university and we are trying to save up for our own place. My job is only seasonal right now (I also do respite work for my 16 year old niece who has autism). Plus, it made sense for me to stay home while my dad was still alive and very sick, and while I was going through my own lupus flareups and seizures. Also, I help my mom a lot with my younger sister who has autism. So moving in together as a married couple will be completely new to us, but I am so looking forward to it! We added a mix of practical and kitschy items in our registry, such as:




Keurig® K55 Classic Brewing System
(we actually have a lot of coffee machines in our registry, such as an espresso machine, regular coffee machine, and even a French press!)

Belgique Stainless Steel 11-piece Cookware Set

Moby 20x30 Bath Rug


What was in your registry? Or if not married, what are some must-haves for your [current] or future home?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar