Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Label M Protein Spray - My hair loves this!

I love Label M products. They are professional with a team of hairstylists and salons behind their making and development. Plus they are affordable and come in generous sizes. Most importantly, they have always worked for me. As I said, if you want a salon finish at home then these products are a must, well at least for me.

My current love in their range goes to their Protein Spray. The product comes housed in a tall, hairspray like bottle. Inside is a mix of Jasmine, Vanilla, Sweet Pea, Wheat and Soy and one of these makes the spray smell gorgeous too. The purpose of the spray is to even out the porosity of the hair and replenish it with a protein kick.



For me, it's a little bit like a keratin treatment in a can, especially as you can use this from the roots to the ends and even the scalp. I feel the spray has made my hair thicker and stronger. It's one of those products that doesn't feel all that when you first apply it because if doesn't have silicones to deliver instant results but instead you notice a difference after you use it a couple of times. I have already thought of making a repurchase as it retails for a very reasonable £12.95.

Plus, I haven't actually come across a product termed 'Protein Spray' anywhere so it's a great one to have in the collection for days when you feel your locks feel dehydrated, weak and colour damaged. It's specially designed for colour treated hair to prevent damage and fading.

You can use it on damp or dry hair but I feel sprays work better on dry hair and I leave my creams and serums reserved for damp hair. It sinks into the hair quickly and makes them feel healthy and shiny. Not shiny and soft in a way that your fingers will slip off the hair but rather a I-just-had-a-protein-treatment-done shiny if you know what I mean.





I don't know what it's exactly done to my hair but I feel it's made it stronger. I see less breakage and split ends and more shine. It can also be used as a heat protectant and shields against UV rays which is the cherry on top as I didn't have a hair SPF.

labelm.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar