Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Askmewhats Reviews: Thevi Dome Blush Brush

When I got my 28 pcs Suesh brush set and the Smashbox Brush Set I thought I wouldn't need another brush no more! That's why no matter what good reviewed brushes I've read, I have never gave in as I always thought I got enough!

One thing I've realized when you're doing make-up to other people (and I mean a lot at the same time), you can NEVER have enough brushes. Especially when you're in a hurry and you don't have time to clean your brushes in between, an extra brush or 2 really takes the stress out!

I am happy to have the chance to review a brush, especially a new brand, at least it's time that I give out information rather than me "leeching" for information from fellow bloggers! LOL (I invented Leech-ing...lol Webster dictionary, don't sue me)

Thevi Dome Blush Brush




This is how it looks like after "it" took a rough shower



This is how it looks like after it dries, and used for 1 week straight!




Thevi Says ---

Blush Brush $38.00

The best tools for the best results: Perfectly balanced, natural bristle brushes for the cheeks. The silky Blush Brush lays down smooth, seamless color.

Askmewhats says ---

Pros
  • Smell - doesn't smell too bad, have a hint of "glue-y" smell, but that's just it
  • Feel - very very soft
  • Brush hair - as seen in the first photo, it was packed and firm
  • After washing - I washed it by being rough, washed this with JnJ baby shampoo, and there's no hair fall!
  • After it dries - it came back to it's original shape, no more glue-y smell
  • After several usage - it is fluffy but still firm! I found myself reaching for this every morning
Cons
  • again, this is quite expensive for a short handled brush
  • they only have 2 brushes, eyeshadow brush and the blush brush! (I have a feeling they will be making more in the future)

Overall

My review could be premature but I'll wash this often and will note down for any major changes. For now, I am impressed with their blush brush, it is firm yet soft, it packs on blush pigment and perfectly transfer it to my cheeks without any streaks!

Will I repurchase?

No, not the blush brush, maybe I'll give the eyeshadow brush a try! I have a feeling this will stay with me as I do take care of my brushes with TLC.


I am doomed!
I am lurking around ebay the past few days!

I am strong! I am strong!
I've survived not checking Cherry Culture, Strawberrynet, Sasa...
I will manage! I am strong *chants*





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar