Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yum Moments: Pan de Amerikana

A big factor that helps me decide on whether I should go back and dine in the same place again is the ambiance. It has to have this "at-home" feel to it and it should be warm and relaxing. I don't like crowded and noisy places, must be a sign that I am getting older and feeling it. :P One of the places I like having quick snacks at is Pan de Amerikana. Look at the pictures and you'll know why.


Look at the windmill-like thingie. It so much reminds me of the cartoons Dog of Flanders. :P

And this guy will welcome you. :P

The place looks magnificent. 


You can play chess on the tables. Just leave your ID and they will give you the pawns and the rest.

My friend ordered Palabok and it's only Php 40! She said it tasted kinda bland so she added fish sauce to it and it then became tasty. I tried it on another occasion and yes, it was a little bland. But for 40 bucks, it wasn't so bad. 

I ordered their Bolognese for Php 80. It looks more like Spaghetti but I stopped ranting because it tasted good. :P I also had their red iced tea for only Php 15. I also tried their spaghetti (on another occasion) for Php30 bucks and it tasted like the Bolognese too. :P

The food on this place is priced reasonably and with such a gorgeous place and friendly crew, who wouldn't enjoy having snacks there or having coffee while reading a book? You can also bring your laptop as they have outlets and wifi. :) The only thing is that you cannot smoke inside the establishment so you have to go outside and smoke. Manong guard is also really friendly and nice. I wasn't able to go there for a little over a week and he said that he hasn't seen me in a while. He would chit chat with me as I puffed on my cancer stick and I found him funny. :P I haven't tried their rice meals but I am planning to do that soon. :)

Have you tried eating at Pan de Amerikana?

Happy Sunday, super awesome peeps! :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar