Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My September Favorites.




Bye bye September and hello October / Fall!!
I just realize I skipped last month's favorites post...(°3°)
Guess between going back to work, the coffee place and stuff I forgot~ But I'm back with September's favs and maybe a thing or two from last month's.

I'll start with food just because I was way too excited with these two. I finally got the chance to try Meiji Chocolate! Yay! I've tried other Meiji goodies before but this chocolate always caught my eye when I saw it on the internet. The whole presentation looks too good! hehee. I'm happy I found a place to actually buy it, and even though it was a little expensive for a chocolate bar, it was definitely worth it. Big yum!!





People already know Autumn is my favorite season. And I pretty much wait all year to try Starbucks Autumn seasonal drinks, especially my beloved Pumpkin Latte. It gets me into that early Halloween-ish mood. Speaking of Starbucks, earlier this month I bought this reusable plastic cup for a super low price and the thing I like about it is that it works as a thermo, you can use it up to 30 times and actually have your Starbucks drinks in there when you go to the shop. Aside from that, I think it is really cute.








As for beauty products, a few months ago I bought Missha Oil Control Film sheets but I didn't used them until this month. They come in very handy! Especially in this hot weather, my skin gets a little oily. They help you absorb the oil on your skin with just patting them on your oily areas without removing your makeup. The package I got has only 25 sheets but they have bigger packages too.




And last but no least is this cutie I randomly saw while doing some grocery shopping, a Spiderman liquid soap which I don't really use, it became part of my room decor. Hehee. It is adorable! My mini crush!



And I think that'll be it for this month. I'm excited to see what October will bring!
xox

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar