Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

April '13 Favourites // Beauty

April has gone really fast but then again I say that every month! Its been an exciting month for me with the #LDNBBMeet happening and getting my pre-op assessment date. Part of me doesn't want April to end because I know that May brings the misery of exams. I guess I should start revising properly instead of just reading my textbooks.

Anyway! This month I haven't worn make up too much but of course I still have some favourites to share with you! 



Oh how I have missed the amazing quality of sleek blushes. About a year ago I purchased one but the shade looked horrific on me, I thought I was purchasing Rose Gold but I was mistaken as I'd picked up a orange shade. Lack of access to Sleek products mean I haven't bought any more up until now!

Mirrored Pink is stunning and so pigmented and the same for Rose Gold, they are similar in that fact that they both have shimmer running through them but are obviously different colours! 


I haven't been too bold with lip colours this month and my lips have been and still are really dry so I've been looking towards more balm like products.

The Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar's have become a favourite of mine and with the shade 05 being my favourite at the moment. I've also been loving the L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Pink Satin, I'm dying to get my hands on more shades of it! It has a very lip balm like consistency and melts onto your lips, it gives a slight sheen of pink to my lips and I really love it!


Next I've been really getting on with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer after finally purchasing it, I love my Collection one and still do but I was just getting bored of it! This doesn't cake and has good coverage.

Finally the mascara I've been using is the VIVO VPL Mascara* which gives my lashes lots of volume and length and stays all day. The difference between this and the MUA every lash is that this gives more volume, I think its down to the brush.

What beauty products have you been loving this month?

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

Make sure you check out my two Gold April Advertisers!
Alexandra from Lipsticks and Heels
Kerri from Little Pretty Things


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar